Librarians at Musselman Library provide instruction designed to meet the library research needs of Bluffton University students and faculty. Instruction sessions take many forms, including all of the following:
- Library tours and basic orientation for Becoming A Scholar, Post-Secondary, and other students
- Focused instructional sessions for a particular course or assignment
- Presentations to faculty on databases relevant to their area of study
- One-on-one sessions with faculty and students for in-depth review of resources
Our Seminar Room provides presentation space and seating for 24 to 30 persons at 2-person tables. Instruction sessions can be brought to your classroom if special arrangements are necessary.
REQUESTING AN INSTRUCTION SESSION: Arrangements for any type of instructional session should be made by email to email@example.com. Please provide:
- Your name and contact information
- Course Name and enrollment, if the session is for a specific class
- Preferred and alternative date and time for the session
- A list of specific library resources you want to be sure we cover in the session
- If applicable, a description of the kind of library research you'll require from your students
- If applicable, a copy of the syllabus and/or assignment handout you will give to your students
A librarian will respond to coordinate the specific details of this instruction session.
Questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-358-3450.