RN to BSN completion program
Bluffton’s RN to BSN program is an accredited degree completion program that is designed to fit the needs of working adults who already possess a nursing license but not a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing degree.
- Complete degree in as little as two years
• Nursing courses offered one day a week with some clinical components
• General Education courses are offered in a variety of formats
- To enroll ...
• Submit online admission application
• Provide official transcript
• Provide nursing license name and have a valid nursing license
• Have a GPA of 2.5 of higher on previous college coursework
Begin classes in spring, summer or fall semester.
Learn more about our program details or contact us if you have questions.
Sherri S. Winegardner RN, DNP, MSN, MHA
Director of Nursing/Associate Professor
419-358-3242 or firstname.lastname@example.org